Cutting Edge Water Jet Service routinely considers qualified applicants for position of “Waterjet Specialist”. The Waterjet Specialist will operate CNC waterjet machine equipment, computer equipment, handling and lifting equipment to produce customer ordered parts, from a variety of materials.
Core competencies include and not limited to:
- Problem solving
- Blueprint reading
- Adhere to safety policies
- Math skills
- Material handling
- Computer skills
- Work with minimal supervision
Qualifications include and not limited to:
Two years machining experience with CNC exposure, two years work related inspection experience, two years flame-cut, laser or waterjet work experience, four years of computer experience, and high school degree including Trigonometry.
Waterjet Specialists are required to lift manufacturing materials, up to or some times exceeding 75 pounds. The Waterjet Specialist typically stands the entire working shift, many times 10-hour days. The Waterjet Specialist will assist others in waterjet tank cleaning which involves at times, an entire shift of shoveling garnet slurry.
Key Responsibility Areas include and not limited to:
- Performs setup, and operates waterjet systems, including CNC programming.
- Performs routine and emergency waterjet and peripheral equipment repairs.
- Maintains customer print requirements and performs final inspection of parts.
- Documents process parameters, for each customer job, for use on pricing, inventory control, and production history.
- Packages customer parts for shipping.
Resumes accepted by email to email@example.com