Cutting Edge Water Jet Service (CEWJS) is a full-service abrasive waterjet cutting service provider in Rockford, IL that manufacturers turn to time and time again for on-time delivery of precision components. We offer around-the-clock cutting and 17 years of abrasive waterjet cutting experience across all industries.
Our Waterjet Machines
CEWJS uses three different waterjet machines with a total of eight cutting heads. We are able to work from CAD files, blueprints, scans, and sketches to cut shapes using computer-controlled technology that minimizes waste and maximizes accuracy. Businesses in the manufacturing, tooling, machine, and equipment sectors count on us to deliver cost-effective components of the highest precision and quality.
Our versatile and flexible waterjet machines can cut any known material including:
- Stainless Steel
- Hardened Steel
- Exotic Alloys
- Heat Sensitive Materials
- Delicate Materials
- Materials that may release harmful vapors when cut using other methods
More about our machines:
- 60,000 and 90,000 psi conventional and dynamic abrasive waterjet cutting.
- Simultaneous multi-head cutting is available.
- Small and large order quantities are acceptable.
- Shape tolerances within +/- .010″ consistently with no process distortion or warping.
- No heat damage.
- Little, if any, burring for smooth edges.
- Acceptable CAD files are: DXF, DWG, CDL, IGES or HPGL.
- Blueprint drawings and sketches are acceptable.
- Scanning of artwork is available to 8.5″ x 11″ using raster to vector conversion software.
- Cutting envelope of 144″ x 144″.
- Angle cutting and beveling is possible with restrictions. Call for details.
We have a 3-ton jib crane, fork trucks, and 2750 lb. vacuum lifters available to assist in moving materials safely and can supply materials for your job.
Count On CEWJS For All Your Waterjet Cutting Needs
CEWJS’ waterjet machines are a smart choice for intricate cutting that requires a high degree of accuracy but they also make sense for tooling, prototyping, and manufacturing in many different types of applications and industries.
To learn more about this flexible machining tool and how it can help improve your business processes, contact Cutting Edge Water Jet Service at 815-389-0100 or email@example.com.