Stainless Steel Waterjet Cutting Services For Manufacturers
Our stainless steel waterjet cutting services are suitable for a range of manufacturing needs. Visit our industry-specific pages for more information about our capabilities in Aerospace, Machine Shops, Signage, Architectural and Decorative Applications, Metal Stamping Tool and Die Makers, and Torched or Burned Parts.
Stainless Steel Waterjet Cutting Services For Manufacturing
In addition to industry-specific applications, our stainless steel waterjet cutting services include the following additional manufacturing services and capabilities:
- Programmable Whitney. 1/2″ material thickness, back gage, +/- .005″ positional tolerance, 60″ x 144″ capacity plus repositioning, 50 ton.
- Press Brake (2). 1/4″ material thickness, 10′ wide, 10″ stroke, 175 ton.
- Shear. 10′ wide, 1/4″ material thickness mild steel, 10 gauge material thickness stainless steel.
- Roll. 60″ wide, 1/4″ material thickness mild steel, 10 gauge material thickness stainless steel.
- Welding – ASME Certified. MIG, TIG, stick, heliarc, spot, 6″ orbital welding, 3 automatic orbital welders.
- Stroke Sander/Polisher. 82″ height, 120″ wide, variable length, to a 9Ra finish.
- Assembly – UL Listed, CSA Certified. Mechanical, electrical, soldering, harnesses, electro-etch, panel controls, pipe threading, hydraulic/pneumatic piping, 12″ x 24″ tag engraving, class 1 certification, testing, crating.
- Electropolish. Stainless steel applications.
- Certifications & Affiliations. UL 508A listed industrial control manufacturer, CSA certified control manufacturer, ASME, IEEE, 3A, ISPE.
- Inspection. Video taping, borescope, material certification documentation, profilometer, general fabrication inspection practices.
- CAD/CAM. AutoCAD, SigmaNEST, Raster to vector conversions.
CEWJS Has All The Stainless Steel Waterjet Cutting Services You Need Under One Roof
There’s no need to partner with anyone else when Cutting Edge Water Jet Service has all the stainless steel waterjet cutting services you need under one roof. Count on us for prototyping, cutting, assembly, and inspection and watch your production costs go down!
Contact us at 815-389-0100 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your project needs.